NFL Week 11 Look-Ahead Lines and Betting Market Moves
NFL Week 11 Look-Ahead Lines Add Insight From Bookmaker
Here is a weekly article I provide for TheLines with some insight into the betting market moves and advance look-ahead lines for NFL games including NFL Week 11.
The Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas provides the advance look-ahead lines each week on Tuesday for the following weeks games, and the FanDuel Sportsbook in New Jersey has joined in to provide its advance look-ahead lines on Wednesdays. I provide some thoughts and insight on using those advance lines and not overreacting to recent results while also recognizing potential letdown situations and scheduling dynamics that can impact performance and the betting line.
For the Week 10 games on Sunday, Nov. 11 these are the games where there was at least a 2-point difference from the look-ahead line and current line using both the SuperBook and FanDuel lines, which vary:
- Carolina at Pittsburgh (-6 at SuperBook) – Current line Steelers -3.5
- New Orleans (-3.5 at FanDuel) at Cincinnati – Current line Saints -5.5
- Atlanta (-1 at SuperBook) at Cleveland – Current line Falcons -4
- Washington at Tampa Bay (PK at SuperBook) – Current line Buccaneers -3
- New England (-4 at FanDuel) at Tennessee – Current line Patriots -6.5
- Miami at Green Bay (-7 at FanDuel) – Current line Packers -9.5
- Detroit at Chicago (-4 at FanDuel) – Current line Bears -6.5
- Arizona at Kansas City (-13 at FanDuel) – Current line Chiefs -16.5
- LA Chargers (-6.5 at FanDuel) at Oakland – Current line Chargers -10
- Dallas at Philadelphia (-5.5 at FanDuel) – Current line Eagles -7.5
I also provide the look-ahead lines for Week 11, as the season continues in the second half and teams push towards division titles and the playoffs. We had some success in Week 9 analysis, picks and predictions going 3-1 on our underdog report with 3 outright underdog winners to add to our winning season.
As you watch and evaluate the games, injuries, key game-changing calls and go inside the numbers in boxscores and stats, try your best not to overreact to the scores and a recent result or two. By looking ahead to the point spread posted in advance by the Westgate Superbook in Las Vegas and FanDuel sportsbook in New Jersey, you can stay more grounded and understand the linemakers approach and thoughts on a game and betting line more than a week in advance of the contests.
You can bet on it.