NBA Betting Data On Christmas Day Games
Five NBA Games On Christmas Day And Information You Can Bet On
For the 12th year in a row, the NBA will have five Christmas Day games. In my latest update at Forbes, I provide some resources and betting data to guide you through the Christmas Day games. That includes betting odds and angles from TheLines.
All games are televised on ESPN or ABC. Lines provided below by William Hill Sportsbook and subject to change. Compare odds and lines at Las Vegas sportsbooks, and follow the current betting odds and data percentages at numbersFire.
- Boston (20-7) at Toronto (21-9) – 12:00 ET on ESPN. Celtics (-3) Total 213
- Milwaukee (27-4) at Philadelphia (22-10) – 2:30 ET on ABC. Bucks (-3) Total 220
- Houston (21-9) at Golden State (7-24) – 5:05 ET. Rockets (-11) Total 226.5
- LA Clippers (22-10) at LA Lakers (24-6) – 8:05 ET on ABC. Lakers (-2) Total 22.5
- New Orleans (8-23) at Denver (21-8) – 10:35 ET on ESPN. Nuggets (-9.5) Total 218.5
The Celtics and Raptors tip off Christmas Day action as two of the top teams in the Eastern Conference. The Celtics (20-7) and Raptors (21-9) are also two of the biggest profit-producers against the spread (ATS) this season with Boston 17-8-2 ATS and Toronto 18-12 ATS. Boston won the first meeting this season 112-106 opening week as a 2.5-point favorite.
Toronto is 13-3 at home this season, yet the Raptors are an underdog of more than a 3-pointer. That’s because Marc Gasol, Norman Powell and leading scorer Pascal Siakam are all out with injuries suffered in last weeks game at Detroit.
Boston gets a gift on Christmas with the return of forward Gordon Hayward to the lineup after missing the last three games with a broken hand. Boston was 3-0 SU/ATS in his absence.
Read more Christmas Day NBA Betting in my article at Forbes.
For those that prefer to be like the Grinch at Christmas, here are some NBA negatives and stats. May you lose your NBA bets on Christmas. Bah Humbug.