2021 NFL Draft Odds And Prop Bets
Round 1 NFL Draft Odds, Prop Bets and Market Moves
The 2021 NFL Draft is live on Thursday, April 29 and the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock in Round 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET. NFL Draft odds are being dissected and bet, and I’m looking forward to the 2022 NFL Draft when Las Vegas is host and I can hopefully attend in what should be a record wagering and entertainment event.
But there has been plenty of wagering on the 2021 NFL Draft, and BetMGM sent me a note that “expectations are that by Thursday there will be more handle than an average NFL game.”
I review those situations and more, and cover the line moves, NFL Draft odds and other information you can bet on in my article in Forbes – 2021 NFL Draft Round 1. Included are props, picks and market moves on popular props and players at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Last year, the 2020 NFL Draft set viewing and betting records, and the interest and wagering on the NFL Draft continues to grow.
The top-10 most bet props at BetMGM for the 2021 NFL Draft are:
- 3rd Overall Pick
- First Running Back Drafted
- First Defensive Player Drafted
- Which team will draft Ja’Marr Chase
- Total Offensive Linemen Drafted in Round 1
- 2nd Overall Pick
- Total Wide Receivers Drafted in Round 1
- Total Running Backs Drafted in Round 1
- Total QBs Drafted in Round 1
- Which team will draft DeVonta Smith
William Hill Director of Trading Nick Bogdanovich also chipped-in that Florida TE Kyle Pitts “has drawn the second-most money of any 2021 NFL draft betting market at William Hill.” Despite 59% of the dollars wagered on Pitts being drafted after the No. 5 pick, William Hill to a $4,000 bet that Pitts will be drafted in the first five picks – Under 5.5 (-160).
But the most popular bet is on which player will be taken No. 3 overall. After San Francisco selects a quarterback at No. 3, the Atlanta Falcons are on the clock and the potential for an additional trade is in play.
More NFL Draft odds, movement and information you can bet on from BetMGM:
1st Wide Receiver Drafted
- Ja’Marr Chase -350 to -1250
- Chase was -830 favorite last week
- Notable bet: $10,000 to win $800 on Chase -1250
Number of Wide Receivers Taken in 1st Round
- Over 4.5: -160 to -400
- Over 4.5 was -250 last week
QB Justin Fields Draft Position
- Under 7.5 (-165)
- Field over/under for draft position was 4.5 last week